08 December 2025
Monday, December 8, 2025
Mooresville, IN
Mooresville, IN
Hello All! This week we had exchanges and I went to IU campus and it was super fun! Even though public contacting isn't my favorite, I had a great time. It snowed like crazy Monday night and into Tuesday. We had some lessons with our friends and a returning member.
I'm so grateful for all our friends (people we're teaching) and their desires to grow closer to Christ. We had two friends come to church on Sunday! We had an awesome fast and testimony meeting; one of our friends even got up to bear his testimony!
Spiritual Thought:
God is in the details of our lives. He is so aware of every need that we have. I'm so grateful for prayer and the time to talk with Heavenly Father about my day and my troubles.
I was so grateful to receive Christmas cards from the Activity Day (8-11 year-olds) girls in my ward at home this week.
Love you all hope you are having the best December, and Christmas season!




.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment