27 October 2025

Monday, October 27, 2025 
Mooresville, Indiana

This was such a great week, a little tough but overall awesome! It is such a blessing to see miracles everyday! I'm so grateful for all the people I have met, I'm so grateful for my companion and family.

TUESDAY: We found some really cool people today! We found Kenny who said he is never usually home, so it was such a miracle that we knocked his house today.  He seemed super interested and we gave him a Book of Mormon. We then found another friend, however they might just be interested in us and not the gospel, but we will have to see.  We did a LOT of biking today and it was cold, windy, and raining. We had companion study at the Wendy's we always go to and totally fell asleep listening to a talk.  We then got a text from some sisters in Illinois who said they had a friend moving to Plainfield, Indiana soon and they wanted us to call into the lesson. We weren't sure how well this was going to work out, but are always glad to meet more friends (investigators).

WEDNESDAY: I was so not ready for the weather today, it was freezing! We did some knocking. We talked to this one guy who spoke no English, so Sister Oldham introduced us in Spanish to him and we sent him a talk in Spanish to read, super cool! Then we had a lesson with our recently baptized member, Patrick, and it was such a spiritual lesson! 

THURSDAY: Miracles Happen!! We were going to this one neighborhood to see if our friend Aryah was still interested and her mom answered the door and said Aryah was at school, but that she and her whole family was interested.  We're excited to teach Aryah and her mom Asia! We had District Council too and learned a lot, like to look for things to be grateful for.  We were invinted to dinner at a member's home this week.   Then we a lesson with Brent, who we've been teaching and has set a date for baptism.

FRIDAY: We did some member visits and were able to help one of the sisters with a Halloween project. She was painting a pumpkin to look like the rainbow fish so we helped with the scales and some seaweed.  We then visited a member who really just needed someone to talk to, so we chatted it up with her.

SATURDAY: I woke up sick which is so annoying because Saturdays are our most productive days. We did a little door-knocking but tried to stay inside for the most part.  I don't think my body is adjusting well to the weather! We made some phone calls, checking in on people we hadn't had contact with in a while and called to check in on some members. We then did some daily contacting, and planned our lesson in the evening.

SUNDAY: We made a video and some cookies. Sister Oldham wanted to see what chocolate rice would taste like and so we made a fun little video. We did a little door-knocking and we talked a lot. The referral-friend from Illinois isn't interested anymore and said somethings about the church that got Sister Oldham and I talking. I always enjoy just getting to know each other better and what we both have gone through; I'm so grateful for her and her willingness to listen to me!

Spiritual Thought:

Sister Oldham and I have been watching the Book of Mormon videos at lunch (I highly recommend them) and we watched the tree of life video, it was so powerful to watch these people gripping the iron rod and see their faith! I know that the covenant path is the only path to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and that as we strive to stay on this path we can see miracles everyday and grow closer to Christ everyday.

Love you all so much! Feel free to email me, Felicity.Comaduran@missonary.org. I can read my email everyday, and I love to read emails from friends and family; I can respond on my preparation day, Monday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 December 2025

20 October 2025

08 December 2025