03 November 2025
Monday, November 03, 2025Mooresville, INTUESDAY: LOTS OF BIKING. I know y'all are probably sick and tired of me talking about the biking but for real, not a big fan! Lots of knocking and no finding, but a member dropped off Little Caesar's and CRUMBLE! It was a much needed treat!
WEDNESDAY: It rained all day and was super windy! We did my mentor meeting outside because Sister Oldham had a prompting that we needed to be outside, and we meet a lady on a run and she seemed kinda interested!
THURSDAY: We did lots of knocking and talking about guys we had dated! It was a super fun day! Found no one...
FRIDAY: I literally didn't journal this day ,but I have a bullet point list:•corn dogs
•Halloween
•lots of knocking and no finding
•so much biking
SATURDAY: NOT REAL! We found two people through referrals! I love referrals! One of our referrals yapped at us for an 1hr and 40 minutes straight, turns out she's not interested in hearing about the Gospel, she thought she was on some sort of interview to become a missionary herself...it was a little odd. Our other referral seems super chill, however.
SUNDAY: STAKE CONFERENCE! It was super good! There was a baptism happening after so we went to that and did interviews with President Matheson, which was great. He is literally the best and is so smart.
Today we got backed into in a Taco Bell parking lot. Ahhh baby car accident! Nobody was hurt and neither car had damage, so it was all good, but the lady that hit us was in such a rush! She really had to get her doordash delivery out!
Spiritual Thought:
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you". I know that through our hard days, weeks, months, or years that Christ has and will be there with us always! He will always be there to go through it with us! Rely on the Lord, he is there to comfort you!
Love you all!
•Halloween
•lots of knocking and no finding
•so much biking
Today we got backed into in a Taco Bell parking lot. Ahhh baby car accident! Nobody was hurt and neither car had damage, so it was all good, but the lady that hit us was in such a rush! She really had to get her doordash delivery out!
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you". I know that through our hard days, weeks, months, or years that Christ has and will be there with us always! He will always be there to go through it with us! Rely on the Lord, he is there to comfort you!
Love you all!




Comments
Post a Comment