7 November 2025

Monday, November 7, 2025
Mooresville, IN

Holy Cow this week was a wild one! I'm so grateful to be out in Indiana serving a mission! It has brought me so much joy, and has changed me so much just in six weeks! 

MONDAY: Your basic p-day. Although it was super cold that night, and I forgot my thermals so my knees got hives on them when we got back inside.  It was super weird but they went away after a hot shower.

TUESDAY: It was a little bit of a rough day because I was super nervous about transfer news, but still went out and did the work.

WEDNESDAY: The big day was here, we received a call from President Matheson and he told us that Sister Oldham was leaving and I would stay in Mooresville and Sister Green would be my companion and trainer for the second half of my training! I was so sad to not serve another transfer with Sister Oldham! She is literally the best, and sweetest trainer. She was exactly what I needed! I'm going to miss her, but I really hope we will serve together again.

THURSDAY: Transfer day! We got fun drinks on our way there, and when we arrived I ran into Sister Veach who was my companion at the MTC.   I was so happy to see a familiar face! I got my teewee (which means I can drive now).   I got an "Aggressive Driving" alert on my first day on the way to a member meal, whoops!

FRIDAY: We had District Council and it was great and super spiritual!

SATURDAY: We did lots of knocking and we did some really good daily contacting. We invited a referral to church and she said she would come.  Her response to our invitation, and I quote, "I'm the big fat lady you won't miss me".  I wasn't sure how to respond to that, but it gave us a good laugh!


SUNDAY: It was an awesome day, although nothing super exciting happened.

Spiritual Thought:
This week I really didn't want anything to change. I wanted to stay with Sister Oldham and stay in Mooresville; however, we can't grow if nothing changes! Change is scary but the Lord has been through it and goes through it with us. I know that as I rely on the Lord He will help me to change and grow into the best version of myself! 

This week was full of so many emotions, and a great times! I'm super excited for this transfer and all the blessings that will come of it.  I love you all so much and hope you have the best week! Those of you on missions, continue gathering! This is the Lord's work and the most important thing you can be doing right now!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 December 2025

20 October 2025

08 December 2025