22 December 2025

Monday, December 22, 2025
Mooresville, IN
What a blessed week! I'm so grateful for this time to be a missionary and talk about Christ all through the Christmas season! 
Highlights of the week
  • I don't remember the first part of this week. Wednesday morning we got transfer news and Sister Green is leaving and I'm staying in Mooresville.  Sister Dahl is my new companion.
  • Sister Dahl, what a doll! I love her so much, she is just who I needed! 
  • Our friend David dropped us, meaning he doesn't want to come to church or learn any more about the Gospel, I'm not happy about that, but we work on the Lord's timing I guess.
  • Friday we had two of our friends say they didn't feel that they needed baptism, which was a little awkward since we teach that the Lord wants us to follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized. 
  • Our friend Dickson came to church on Sunday.  He is our inactive recent convert and he was finally able to come to church! 

Spiritual Thought:
In the video, The Christ Child  (you should check it out), there is a scene where the three wise men see the sign and immediately start their journey to meet Christ.  It's my favorite scene because of the faith they had to go see their Savior, even though he was just a child. I want to have faith like them!  I Hope you have the BEST Christmas ever and remember Christ this holiday season. Merry Christmas all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 December 2025

20 October 2025

08 December 2025