09 February 2026
Mooresville, IN
We had to wait for transfer news until Wednesday, which always makes the week long. Transfer news was good when it did come in, Sister Dahl and I are staying together in Mooresville! This was an answer to prayer. I'm very excited, I love Sister Dahl and this area! This will be my fourth transfer in this area and it means that I will still be here when Shirley has her baptism date.
Sister Marshall went home this week after the successful completion of her mission. I hit 5 months as a missionary! Woo!
We had a lesson with a friend (someone interested in the Gospel) and Brent (our recent convert) was able to be there and he was very helpful with his insight.
Brent also received a temple recommend this week. He is super excited to go to the temple, and we're excited to go with him next week.
We talked about temples with Shirley and she really liked that we can be baptized for those who have passed away, and she is getting more excited about being baptized herself.


Comments
Post a Comment