16 February 2026

Monday, February 16, 2026 
Mooresville, IN

This week was so good and I learned a lot!  Sister Dahl passed her one year mark and I'm happy for her.
We had a zone conference this week and Sister Dahl and I got called on to get up and walk around with President Matheson and talk about Jesus Christ and His grace, which is funny because Grace is mine and Sister Dahl's middle name.

 Wednesday we had pizza with Brent and watched The Restoration movie, Brent said when it was over that "no one would go through all that for something that wasn't true".  Amen Brent!  We played chair soccer and one of the Elders nailed Sister Dahl in the face.  Luckily she doesn't bruise easily.
 On Friday the weather was so nice! It was sunny and we didn't have to wear our big coats.  
In our Zone Conference I shared that Christ's grace is the space we have to learn in and grow closer to Him. God knew we were going to sin and make mistakes, so He gave us a Savior who would die for our sins. And because of the atonement we are able to learn from our sins and come closer to Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 December 2025

20 October 2025

08 December 2025