27 April 2026

 Monday, April 27, 2026
Eagle Creek, Indiana


This week was so amazing and great!  This was the last full week of the transfer which is crazy!

We had lots of lessons lined up this week and only one went through (which is typical).  Tuesday we got to spend some time with a member and get to know her better, she is so funny!

On Wednesday we did some service for another Sister in the ward, she has a ton of animals.  We helped with her garden and then had lunch with the senior sisters.

Thursday one of our friends called us up and wanted to meet and talk about Jesus, his lesson didn't go through after all.  Then we went to another member's house and taught her about Christ's life on earth; although she really she taught us! 

Friday we were heading to District Council and I got to see Sister Oldham (my first companion and trainer).  Ahhhh I missed her so much! It's a funny coincidence because Sister Smith and Sister Oldham were companions in the MTC and now sister Smith and I are companions.  

Later in the day we went to a baptism that was so cute, the woman was so happy, you could tell she waited a long time for this!  We had a blitz with our Sister Training Leader's which was so fun! 

It was a great week! We have transfers this coming week so I'm excited to see how that turns out.

SPIRITUAL THOUGHT 
Something I have been pondering about is how important member work is! It's important to bring more into the fold, but to also keep the pre-existing ones too! 
Love y'all 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 December 2025

20 October 2025

08 December 2025