31 August 2026

Monday, August 31, 2026
Anderson, IN

This week was full of adventures!

The beginning of the week was so full of faith and effort! We were able to find some really cool and awesome people!  


Thursday we were told that our zone would be participating in a faith walk. Which is a trail in the forest with audio and videos centered around Jesus Christ to help you take a struggle that you are having and allowing the Savior to heal and recuse you! So Thursday we drove to this camp where we would be spending the night. We did the faith walk that night and it was a night that I will never forget! I've never felt more fully the love that my Savior has for me and others! I loved being healed by the atonement of Jesus Christ! I would highly recommend attending a faith walk! It was amazing!

Thursday night we slept in a cabin and the next morning departed to take what we learned and teach it to those in our areas. We had exchanges so I went to Muncie with Sister Chatterton! She is my favorite! She is so amazing! 

We spent Friday doing some service for a member in the ward. Their neighbors house is falling apart and the floods caused the sewer to leak under their house and cause a mud slide of poop water.  The members picked up a homeless man to help with the task of shoveling the poop mud from under the house; it was the most interesting service I've ever done! The next day we biked all day and the sisters live a 20 minute bike ride out of their area so it was an adventure for sure! We talked to some crazy people which is always amazing. 

SPIRITUAL THOUGHT

In the faith walk there was a part where you're shown all these people from the scriptures that the Savior healed and we were invited to ponder on what the Savior would say to you. And this thought came to me, "I've got this, doubt not, fear not, and know that I love you". It was exactly what I needed. The Savior always knows better than I do, and as I trust Him He can work mighty miracles through me! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 December 2025

20 October 2025

08 December 2025